मंगलवार, जून 28, 2011

Satta Ke Chatukaron Ke Naam


Yesterday when I started writting the blog, suddenly I recollected that in Wikipaedia page there is no mention  the poetry of Vishnuji, so I edited the Wiki page and posted that Vishnuji wrote in almost in all genres of literature including Poetry. He wrote many forceful and poignant poems."Chalta Chala Jaonga", collection of his poetry was published posthumously in 2010.

I posted the poem -

"Chuke Hue Logon Se
 Khatarnak Hain 
 Bike Hue Log
 Ve
 Karte hain Vyabhichar
 Apni Hi Pratibha Se"

After posting I felt uneasy. It boiled me inside and outside. I could not do anything, pondering that something terribly wrong has happened to our class intelligentia. The use of word 'intelligentia' is perhaps misplaced. It is in fact a class of sychophants, a class of blood suckers masquerading as 'gentleman', 'elite', 'intelligentia' ...

'Ye Log Kuchh Nahin , Sirf Satta Ke Chatukar Hain'   ...

To me it appeared that the Poet has suddenly pulled the strings of  their pyzamas in the open ...

...      ....       ...       ...     ...

And all of sudden zoomed the lines of Hindi Poet 'Dhoomil' on the horizon amid incessant cries ...


(Pl. Click for Enlagement)

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें